SailRight is a project which its main purpose is to bring out boats that their owners and/or managers have struggled and exceeded industry standards. In order for a boat to be included in Sailright, an inspection will be carried out by authorised OASEAS inspectors.
The fields that will be inspected are following:
- General condition of the sailboat
- Engine and equipment maintenance
- ECO products application
- Sailboat equipment
- Customers welcome pack
Subject inspection is valid for 12 months and can be conducted only before season-two months before the first charter the earliest. Inspection duration is 1-2 days and official report will be presented to owners and/or managers within one week after completion of inspection.
- Tourist agents and customers recognition of great professionalism
- Higher probability to get more charters
- Build strong business relationships
- Increased percentage of returning customers
- Logo sticker at your webpage
- Logo sticker at the boats inspected